Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pulled out of the show today!!

We have so much rain today in Northern Utah that I talked with my trainer and pulled Cody out of the show. I want Cody's experience in Obedience to be positive and I think showing in the rain is not good as he is so new to showing Obedience, plus I'm not a duck and I didn't want to get soaked. We are also about to get a flooded basement the bottom back steps out of our house is full of water so we have to pump that out.

Tomorrow is our road trip to Idaho we have two days of Obedience in Filer, Idaho then on to Blackfoot for Rally Obedience. The rings for Obedience are covered in Filer showing in the area that they show cattle at the fair in, this will be much better for Cody.

So I will spend the rest of the day packing as I have not started yet, and relaxing. Tomorrow we have a 3 hour drive north to Twin Falls, Idaho where we will be staying.

1 comment:

Laureate said...

It sounds like you made the right decision! Good luck with the basement, the rain and the upcoming shows!

Kim