Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My bags are packed I'm ready to go!!!


My bags are all packed, I'm ready to go!!! Dogs head to Marie Miles of Hill View Shelties on Friday she is taking care of them while we are gone. We fly out Saturday morning at 9:50 am to Atlanta where I will meet my sister who I have not seen in 19 years at the Atlanta airport she is flying in from London with her husband.

We are spending 3 nights pre-cruise in Fort Lauderdale before we board the beautiful Emerald Princess pictured above for a 10 night Southern Caribbean Cruise. My husband and I will be renewing our wedding vows onboard ship. The ports of call our Princess Cays (Bahamas), St. Thomas, Dominicia, Grenada, Bonaire and Aruba.


When we get home from the cruise hopefully on the following weekend we will be heading to Idaho to pick up our new show puppy.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time and we're looking forward to seeing pictures of the new pup... and all the exotic places you went to.

Take care, be safe

Josh and Jess