Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dogs get a vacation at Hill View Shelties

When we go on our cruise in March the dogs were going to be boarded at the vets all except Tyson who was going to Marie Miles of Hill View Shelties in Ogden, Utah. Marie is the breeder of Tyson, well Marie called me about a month ago and said that she mentioned to her husband Gail that she was taking Tyson and the other two were going to the vets he said why doesn't she let us take them. So the all the dogs get to go play at Marie's house and run in a 2 acres pasture approx. all fenced in. Marie has 4 shelties at her home all girls so they will have fun, I know Cody will. I feel really good about Marie taking my dogs and I would rather pay her then the vets office because I know my dogs will have a great time.

Hopefully when we get back from our cruise we will be adding a new sheltie to our household one that I can show in the breed ring.

No comments: